This project is read-only.

Only Secure Content is Displayed

Aug 20, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Office 365 environments use the HTTPS protocol by default. After installing the design package - every page on the site will end up warning you that "Only secure content is displayed".

I noticed the only thing using HTTP were the references to jQuery and jQuery UI in the master page. To fix these references update lines 60 and 62 to read:

60:<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

62:<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>
Aug 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Good point, thanks for posting. I had originally included the "protocoless" script reference, as you have provided, but I noticed that at times, SharePoint Designer can alter this script reference. I have no idea why this happens, but at least 2-3 times, with the protocoless reference, I open my master page and suddenly the "ajax.googleapis.com" domain is missing from the path.

If you decide to use the protocoless script reference, just keep an eye on this path in case anything goes wrong in your site. If no one has problems with it, I can assume it's just an issue with my machine and will update the Blueprint design package accordingly.